More now than ever before, brands in all categories are being challenged to use packaging and processes that reduce emissions, minimize waste, and consume fewer natural resources.
PTo help brands to achieve their sustainability goals, Chengde is offering high barrier recyclable rollstocks and pouches in multiple types with convenient features to minimizing their impact on nature. Enjoy the same vivid graphics and quick turnaround, but with a better environmental impact.
Improve Your Brand Image
Make a sustainable impression on your target market by switching to more eco-friendly packaging. A vast majority of customers feel positive about brands that use sustainable packaging. Work with our graphic design team to place the right eco-labels on your products.
Expand Your Customer Base
Going green attracts customers who are conscious about their carbon footprint. On the shelf, your product becomes the better option because of your sustainable, eco-friendly flexible packaging.
Raw Materials and Vendor Selection
● We strive to reduce the gauge of films (while preserving product protection and barrier features) to generate less waste.
● Our supply chain is made up of vendors and suppliers that also uphold sustainability.
● We conduct continuous research on eco-friendly alternatives and practices.
Enhanced Process & Product Technology
● We invest in equipment that generates low volumes of scrap and maximizes raw materials.
● educes ink and solvent wastes usage through process development.
Increase the usage of water-base ink and glue to reduce the solvent usage
● Improve ink dispensing system to minimizes ink waste.
● Maximum Recycling – We recycle everything we can, including inks, oils, batteries, and corrugated paper.
Chengde Technology invested around 1 million USD to build solar photovoltaics, with an installed capacity of 1980KW.
Part of energy in the factory area is self-supplied with Solar clean energy, reducing carbon emissions, and practicing corporate environmental responsibility.
Chengde is planned to invest in the construction of more solar photovoltaics to achieve self-supply of clean energy.